Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm looking for some help or insight into different bug bounty platforms. The company I work for is in the process of re-evaluating the current bug bounty platform where we have a program on, this is purely to see what is currently out there and if something else might not be more aligned to us, our needs and budget. I have done research on the web regarding the different platforms but they all read as marketing materials so I thought I would rather ask the experts here, the people that actually work on these platforms. Does anyone have some real world experience with the platform they use, pro's, con's, is that particular platform expensive etc. I'm basically trying to gather real world information on the different platforms out there to present to the executives. I would ideally like to do as much research as possible before contacting the relevant platforms to set up meetings. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice or information anyone can provide. We, just like a lot of other companies, are budget conscious as we have to pay in dollars and the exchange rate is not in our favour, at all. Thanks in advanced for the help and I look forward to more interactions with like-minded professionals on this sub Reddit. submitted by /u/OldResult1 [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/SwQsj2

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib