Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So I have taken then SANs 560, 660 and I have read documents for 760 and 770. I do annual pentests for my company and I do PT on the side outside of mobile. however -- I am really curious and confused on the bug bountry hunting process that its unmotivated me to start.

my problem and question is really how do you guys do this without going to jail?

I want to bug bounty mobile, but everything I'm reading, is generic burp fuzzes on apk. I know hack the box has tutorials and there's a few yt videos I've been watching such as live overflow and 0xbro. but I don't understand the process of this. ... fuzzing alot of this through burp is not really hitting the mobile device and more so hitting the call back url the app talks to. so how do you fuzz the apk itself?

idk I'm really looking for a good process that goes into talking about how bug bounty itself is done, and do you just Yolo the risks?

any comments would help submitted by /u/idontreddit22
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/SzdmY0

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib