Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Anyone have recommendations for upskilling in incident handling, threat detection, and threat hunting. I’m relatively new to cyber (about 2 years) and have been working in threat detection for the last few months. I feel like I really need to spend sometime out of work to speed up the learning curve because there is so many tools to know (Sentinel, Defender, S1, Tanium, Splunk, CS, etc.) and I feel a little overwhelmed trying to master all of these tools while also figuring out how to actually handle an incident and investigate. For instance, if a suspicious IP is detected in the environment, what are my next steps to validate or remediate this.

Is there any specific training resources or certs anyone can recommend to help learn this? I was looking for something more general instead of tool specific (although Microsoft learning path was something I was considering), but feel like I can learn the tools better as I continue to work with them every day. Open to any suggestions! And merry Christmas! submitted by /u/upbolt
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T0bv3T

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib