Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Looking for input, advice, or opinions. I’m looking to get into a cybersecurity project management type of role. I have a BS in Electrical Engineering, the PMP certification and about 7 years of technical experience. Experience includes

-SQL and Tableau based development of asset health tracking tools.

-Substation engineering work related to SCADA and data analytics.

-Managing a division SATCOM hub in the military.

-COMSEC key management.

-Physical access control management.

-Basic networking

I would like to use this experience to get into PM in the cyber realm. I’m also currently studying for the CISSP. I would enjoy the roles that allow for interactions with company SMEs, vendors, and clients. I’m trying to get away from being stuck at a desk nerding away with a bunch of technical work.

Do any of you have similar PM roles? What do you do? What salary can I expect if I can get the CISSP?

Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/LayZ_Athlete
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T4z20K

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib