Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I'm currently seeking new opportunities in the cybersecurity field and am open to various roles that match my skills and experience. I hold a Master of Science in Cybersecurity from California State University Dominguez Hills and have completed a Bachelor of Engineering. I have hands-on experience through internships where I conducted vulnerability assessments, enhanced incident response processes, and improved overall security postures. My experience spans working with various tools, technologies, and frameworks essential for a robust cybersecurity environment. I hold multiple certifications, including CompTIA Security+, Google Professional Cybersecurity Certificate, and Cisco Cyber Threat Management, among others. My technical skills span across various tools and technologies like Tenable Nessus, Wireshark, Metasploit, and frameworks including NIST, ISO, and PCI-DSS. I'm also proficient in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP. I'm particularly passionate about SOC operations, vulnerability assessments, and incident response, and have worked on a variety of projects, including the development of a Secure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline and the implementation of SIEM solutions using Wazuh and ELK Stack. If you're looking for a cybersecurity professiona feel free to contact me. submitted by /u/MSNeil
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/TCytRN

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib