Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I have 3.5 years of experience in IAM domain i got training in different tools like okta, OlM, Sallpoint, CyberArck etc. Frankly speaking I don't remember what they were . I started my Career as an OlM developer and I am now good in OlM like u can call me an advanced OIM developer. But when i studied the market I can see that OIM is out of the market & and i stared learning Sailpoint IIQ i have installed them and learned and cracked an interview and but i rejected as the pay was low for me. This is my story i need few suggestions from you guys.

1.Is Sallpoint a good tool to learn is it having a good market in the future year should i learn something other tools also?? 2. Do i need to take any IAM certification to up skill my career?? 3. What is the pay you can get for an IAM sailpoint developer in India?? 4. My friend is in SOAR and i have an opening there should i jump to a different domain as i am getting afraid will this IAM domain is a low paying job?

Can you guys please suggest your thoughts on this? submitted by /u/JestinPJiji
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T9N2BX

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib