Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Okay so I recently passed SEC+ a few weeks ago and I am stuck on which direction to go. I am interested in being a SOC Analyst and I am looking for a practical cert that will help me get hands-on with tools. I have been looking at CDSA from Hackthebox and BTL1 from security blue team. Does anyone here have experience doing either of these and which one do you think is better in terms of depth? And worth it for the money.

Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/No-Idea9792
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/TB1cY9

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib