Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi, I am 28 years old and I work in the cybersecurity field, specifically as a Malware Analyst / Android Reverse engineer. I have a strong background in programming.

I want to start working as a freelancer. Ideally within the fields of Malware Analysis / Reverse Engineering but I would be open to learn about disciplines close to these where there is more freelance work (For example: “I recommend you to learn pentesting because as a freelancer there is more work in this area”. In general I would like my work in a company and my freelance work to be as related as possible and to feed each other.

I would like you to give me information about:


*

Websites where to find freelance jobs.
*

Areas of cybersecurity related to mine where there is more freelance work.
*

Knowledge and tools in which you recommend me to specialize.
*

Examples of typical jobs I will find as a freelancer.
*

What steps do you recommend me to start as a freelancer.
*

Any advice that can be useful for the future (i.e. "Create a portfolio").



Any of the above mentioned categories would be very helpful for me. Thank you very much ! submitted by /u/Saturn_Ho-oH
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T9zFX4

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib