Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey everyone,

I would love to share my side project that I have been building for almost a year, called BountyHub. It is a CI/CD like automation, like GitHub Actions, where you describe your workflow in yaml format, and it runs continuously.

I started this project to automate boring stuff that I tend to do over and over again. I wanted to have a list of assets, ports, endpoints etc. whenever I start hacking on the target.

I also wanted to use my own proprietary tools, so the runner that runs the workflow should be self-hosted. Little by little, I created this platform and I truly hope others can benefit from it too!

Currently, it is still in the testing phase, but I'm using it for my targets, so it is stable. It comes with something similar to Burp Collaborator, although it only listens to the HTTP traffic (useful for blind attacks or data exfiltration from the target).

The docs are available here, and if you want, you can schedule a 1 on 1 with me, or join weekly calls. My personal e-mail, and links for calls, are available on the support page Looking forward to your feedback and happy hunting! submitted by /u/jokicnikola
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T949GP

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib