Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello World!

I am gonna start be self employed soon. I want to offer Web App Pentests and later then Overall Penetration Tests. I worked as an IT Systems Engineer.
Before the start i want find out if you have any tipps and tools which are helpfull to jump start the Carreer.

I will write in the comments my toollist too, to help new people.

ATM i also struggle a little bit in the law direction (Austria/Germany). submitted by /u/STONKaru
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/TByPJy

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib