Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I am currently a computer science engineering student in college, just starting in my 3rd of 4 years of degree. I have been working on full stack/web development since the past 2 years and currently doing an internship on the same profile. I recently decided that I wanted change my direction towards cybersecurity. I have already started going through network/security syllabus materials of known certifications. But these certification exams themselves are very expensive, especially after currency conversion. Given I'm under student loan for my college studies, paying for these exams does not seem financially viable at this time. But I am planning on focusing solely on cybersec to get an internship in this field by next semester. So are there any projects or practical application tools that I can utilise so that I'm able to crack up in this field? Please help me with this as I have been concerned with this for quite some time. submitted by /u/luci9969
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/TBnQ5Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib