Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi guys,

As part of my transition from what I'm currently doing to the world of SOC, I'm building a SOC home lab. This lab will include tools like Splunk, Suricata, Win10 with EDR, and more. I've been trying to set up the whole package using Detectionlabs, but unfortunately, I've encountered a lot of issues during the installation process. I'm considering doing it manually.

Are there any pre-packaged images available that include Splunk, Suricata, and all the necessary components for deployment in VMware or Virtualbox? Or do I need to start from scratch and configure everything myself? submitted by /u/Blakaks
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/Sx2NGf

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib