Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I love learning about network security and penetration testing stuff. I do my own exploration at home using tools on kali Linux. But I don’t quite understand the whole “you can only scan your own devices and network”, I’ve run nmap scan on my home network but can I also scan the my router, which the ISP gave me? If I bought it is it MY router or the ISPs?And if so how deep can I run scans? For devices like my android phone or HP printer the device was made by the company but if I “own” them can I attempt to for example penetrate it by brute force or run exploits with metasploit? Just asking so I can learn more about cybersecurity safely. submitted by /u/Only-Commission-6304
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/SyBYFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib