Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello,



The company I work for occasionally gets hired to do one-off Social Engineering tests. This is not a Pen test, its a user training test. I'm wondering if you are aware of any tools similar to KnowBe4, but that can be more one-off. We might send one email to every employee of a client once a year. KnowBe4 (and most similiar tools) require an annual license per email address and are meant for recurring tests.



Again, I'm looking for a phishing simulator that I can use to test my clients once per year, not on an ongoing basis with training.

Yes, I'm aware of the shortfalls in this testing method. I'm also aware of the theory that phishing testing isn't that great. I don't really want to debate if this is a good idea, just looking for product recommendations.

Thanks! submitted by /u/icedice3434
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/SxP5XN

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib