Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Any full fledge researcher in the crowd. I've got 5 years in the cyber game, on top of 7 in the Technical IT, Sys Admin. In my current role I primarily focus on org-wide security awareness, DLP/insider threat and email security.

I'm looking to expand the email security side to include research and threat tracking. Right now I only have to go as far as verifying reported suspicious emails from internal staff, enriching filters and the like. We have an email threat researcher in the company but he just does the same as I do but on a larger scale (I work for a tech company with customers that use our tools for email) with opted in customer data.

Can any with real experience provide some guidance on how you handle this aspect of security? How can I move into the threat researcher space? What tools would you recommend?

Only as a reference for what I mean. This is a (now closed) posting from MS looking for a threat researcher .
https://jobs.careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/1504354/Principal-Security-Researcher submitted by /u/Ok-Recording5521
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/SxRGMk

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib