Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey!
I'm 17 and starting to get into cybersecurity and have been working on some small projects. I've made malicious USBs using Digisparks (and I'm currently working on making them controllable via Bluetooth). I've also set up a WLAN router to attack. I was able to capture handshakes and eventually get into the network. I've build an Windows-PC out of old parts to hack into. Using Kali tools I was able to gain admin-access to this PC.

Now, I'm looking for new hacking project ideas, preferably DIY hacking gadgets.

Do you have any suggestions on projects that are not that hard to execute, but still educational? submitted by /u/EinfachNurFinn
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/SyL1wg

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib