Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi, I am a junior cyber security engineer. I have 1 year experience working as an intern. And have been working officially for 3 months now . I work in Application security (web,mobile&desktop)

I have a budget of 400$. Some people say eWaptx and eMapt are standards and everyone has them in the market here, which is one reason why I don’t want to take them. I also heard bad reviews on them in terms of materials and exam content.

Pentesterlab on the other hand seems awesome. The only fear i have is not to be consistent, i subscriped to Hackthebox before and wasn’t very consistent with it , and didn’t go past the Script kiddie level (lol) . But htb is way hard , and some ctfs are frustrating. I admit the pivoiting and privilege escalation is awseome . But some ctfs seem out of the planet. I heard pentesterlab is more relastic .

Zseano ‘s membership i want to try it because i also want to update my bug bounty methodologies more and learn more . I already found 4 bugs this year but it has been hard ever since and i feel some gaps submitted by /u/Ramseesthe4th
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/SzKjD1

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib