Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

👋 Hi guys! Does anyone here use a tool that actually checks for things like MFA, password reset policies, SSO, data encryption policies programatically?

For example, if a vendor claims that they have MFA enabled for all of their accounts, I have no way to check their settings myself during the procurement process. I can ask them, but they can lie.

I know there are a few tools that are form builders & CRM's for the vendor risk analysis process, but I'm not aware of any tools that let me verify or monitor a vendors compliance myself.

If theres nothing automated like I'm describing, then what are you currently doing to fact check the claims made in these certs/reports (eg. ISO 27001, SOC II, etc)? submitted by /u/marksalpeter
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T1kSf5

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib