Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So I've been made an offer to move from B2B security consulting into an in-house role as a technology consultant with a critical national infrastructure.

They're on a 7 year cloud migration journey (the usual flavours--Azure, AWS, GCP) and basically want someone to come in to help with infrastructure security standards. My job would mostly be around obsolescence and security (ISO and NIS controls or alignment mapping, threat modelling, etc).

Stepping into OT/ICS cyber security is a big one or a huge deal for me as this sort of place can be very different and I'm humble enough to accept that. I see it as a huge move for my career and I don't want to get hung up as from my experience it is the CISOs or someone higher's role to usually dictate strategy and tools available, besides, IT vs OT realisation are 2 different things to protect.

Just wondering if anyone here has been on this sort of journey and in this space before and can point at some resource and or some good advice going forward. I'd very much appreciate it ... submitted by /u/KwekuObeng
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T1fPFr

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib