Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi!! I need to create/prepare cybersecurity training for my colleagues and employees. Obviously, as an infosec person myself, I have lots of material. I plan to use some OpenAI for quizzes, word searches, etc. (Any material is welcome as well.)
My main problem is how to provide or perform the interactive training. Maybe anyone can suggest some great (easy-to-use) tools that include simple registration (not necessary) where all people can gather, listen to content, and answer a few questions. Training should be online; it can be for up to 150 people or even more. submitted by /u/KARALISinc
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T6fXLM

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib