Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I've taken scripts I wrote in the past, max 2k lines, and handed them to ChatGPT with the simple instructions of "write this more securely". It comes up with creative ways to do things that I had not considered.

I'm fast forwarding to the future (and this may already be happening). DevOps pipelines and/or IDEs no longer just detect application vulnerabilities with SAST/DAST/SCA tools, they actually go and fix them.

Remaining work in this area would primarily be around Secrets Management and IAM. Which depending on the size of the organization, may be their own areas/departments.

Am I right in saying the future of AppSec is looking bleak? Is there something I'm missing? Large areas of AppSec related work I hadn't considered? submitted by /u/Johnny_BigHacker
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T6qNxh

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib