Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi guys,

I'm trying to exploit the code posted by ir0nstone at this link
https://ir0nstone.gitbook.io/notes/types/stack/shellcode.

I followed any of the steps listed in the tutorial, ASLR is not enabled on my machine, but when I launch the exploit with python3 exploit.py I receive EOF error. /home/me/Downloads/shellcode/vuln' Arch: i386-32-little RELRO:Partial RELRO Stack:No canary found NX: NX unknown - GNU\_STACK missing PIE: No PIE (0x8048000) Stack:Executable RWX: Has RWX segments [+] Starting local process '/home/me/Downloads/shellcode/vuln': pid 3880 /home/me/.local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pwnlib/log.py:396: BytesWarning: Bytes is not text; assuming ASCII, no guarantees. See
https://docs.pwntools.com/#bytes self._log(logging.INFO, message, args, kwargs, 'info') [*] Overflow me [*] Switching to interactive mode [*] Got EOF while reading in interactive $ [*] Process '/home/me/Downloads/shellcode/vuln' stopped with exit code -4 (SIGILL) (pid 3880) [*] Got EOF while sending in interactive

The code is the same as the tutorial, except for the address in the payload, why did I receive the EOF? Is a python3 syntax problem of the guide?

Thanks submitted by /u/xChineze
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T7SphV

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib