Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi,

I’ve been doing AppSec straight out of college for 3 years now. I have a bachelors in Computer Engineering. I do secure code reviews and manage automated code scanning tools mostly.

I’ve been looking online for other AppSec opportunities and I’ve notice many jobs require cloud experience. As an AppSec person who has experience in programming and code security, how do I go about learning cloud security? Should I go the architect route first and then dive into security or only focus on security? Keep in mind, I have almost zero experience in Cloud.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks! submitted by /u/Acrobatic_You_4295
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T4tG0N

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib