Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey everyone,

I'm a college student looking to embark on a cybersecurity project focused on log analysis, particularly using SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tools.

However, I've hit a roadblock – our college doesn't have access to paid SIEM tools, and there's a lack of available logs for analysis.

I believe log analysis is crucial in understanding and mitigating security threats, and I'm eager to learn more about it through this project. But without access to SIEM tools and sufficient log data, I'm unsure how to proceed.

I'm reaching out to the community here for guidance. Can anyone provide advice on alternative methods or tools that I could use for log analysis in a college setting? Perhaps there are open-source SIEM alternatives or other creative solutions that could help me achieve my project goals?

Additionally, if anyone has experience with similar projects or has tackled log analysis without traditional SIEM tools, I'd love to hear about your approach and any tips you might have.

Thank you in advance for any insights or suggestions you can offer! submitted by /u/EGhostDestroyer69
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T4MNB2

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib