Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Does anyone know of any data recovery tools that are available and are designed for arm64 architecture? I have a project for University where I am trying to do some data recovery from a Raspberry Pi 5 (I know it will be slow), but for the life of me, cant figure out any good ways to do it.

My thought is to have a tool that uses the terminal to run using commands so i can design a GUI in python that will utilis the tool in question as part of its operation. I want to see if it is possible to create a cheap, user friendly option for beginners that might not feel comfortable with using the terminal.

I was thinking of using Autopsy for it but i have ran into issues getting it installed and if i look at Kali that has it, it uses it from a web browser and a local server. My other thought was PhotoRec but when booted up, it has a menu in the terminal and uses key input to select the relevant option and not just a single command to run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated here. submitted by /u/Wischer999
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T2ymff

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib