Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I have been working at a cybersecurity startup, which provides managed services to other companies. They work on SOC,IAM, VAPT for other clients.I have been working in this company for full time for well over 6 months now.
I work in the NetSec department, and my job mainly entails installing different cybersec tools(for example Rapid7 IVM/Tenable VM for VM or Rapid7 IDR or FortiSIEM for SIEM) for the clients or my the managed services team for their work.I donot think that this is Network "Security" at all to be very honest.
Do you think that my job role has any prospects for the future? Do you think that this is Network Security? What do you think I should be doing under my domain to gain any real cybersecurity experience?
I have networking knowledge due to CCNA certification, and had interests in Cloud, which is why probably I got assigned this domain.

Edit: Added examples for tools submitted by /u/ShreerajShivale
[link] [comments]


http://dlvr.it/T2fNgp

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib